101 Reasons Why
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
maniexstay

You made me stay. Empty You made me stay.

Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:51 pm
Chris, are you gods gift to me? Through your music, we(stay) are understanding you and you are understanding us. I want to thank you for existing.. I really do mean it. During my hardest time, you were there for me. When I felt like giving up, you and stray kids made me realize how far I've came and that I shouldn't give up. There will be days where it's dark and days where it's sunny. I took your advice on staring out at the night sky when feeling confused or lost and it really helps me. It makes me actually feel relieve and I let out all my frustrations/emotions. I ask myself if this is normal for me to feel like this toward an idol and the answer is, no. You're someone I look up to and because of you and stray kids, I've been having faith each day. Although I'm still trying to find myself, you've encouraged me to go my pace and that I shouldn't worry too much. I'm really thankful for stray kids as well but if I were to be direct, it would be you, Chris . I tend to stop myself from thinking about what awaits me but I just can't help it. When I overthink, I just get stressed and my self esteem just goes down. I still don't know who I am. It feels like a maze where I'm trying to figure me out still. I tell myself to go my own pace but why does it feel like my pace is too slow? I push the negative thoughts aside and tell myself that maybe my pace is slow and that it's totally normal because people have different pace but I just can't help but worry about my stray future. Every song that you and stray kids wrote all describes me so well. You put all your lyrics into words that describes me perfectly, as if you're reading me.. You understand me so much and that's probably why I am so drawn to you Chris. Just staring at you takes the heavy sad feeling inside of my chest go away, just seeing you smile, hearing your laugh, and overall just you in general, sparkle a light in me. ???? I'm thankful to have met you and maybe it was gods plan for me to meet you and stray kids. In the future, I promise I'll see you and when I do, I'll be glad to say that because of you, I'm still here; you made me stay for so many reasons. Thank you, Christopher Chan Bang. 💘 -Manie Yang
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum