101 Reasons Why
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Geena

You saved me. Empty You saved me.

Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:36 pm
Chan, in all honesty you saved my life. When I got into Stray Kids, I always watched videos about how sweet amd caring you are. Sometimes I'd just watch videos of you being adorable. When I started listening to skz, I was in such a rough place. I didn't feel like I'd go anywhere in life, (trigger warning) and I had such bad urges. I have a long history with self harm, and listening to your Vlives and just hearing you have deep conversations with us, helped me. Even though this fandom is so huge, you made me feel loved ams important. You gave me hope. Now, I'm about to graduate high school, something I thought I'd never do, and I got accepted into Nova Southeast University to major in marine biology. I'm going to be able to do my dream career, because of you. Thank you so much Chan, I was in such a bad place in life when I met you, now I feel like there's something to actually look forward to in life. I can actually see a future for myself now. Thank you so much, and I love you so much, more then all the stars in the sky.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum